Baseball: Scrap Yard Sports Friday Fall Double Header Baseball League (Ages 10U/12U Open) September 8, 2017 - October 27, 2017
- REGISTRATION PAGES
- REGISTRATION DEADLINES
- TEAM LISTS
- POOL GAME SCHEDULES
- BRACKET GAME SCHEDULES
- EVENT STRUCTURE AND PRIZES
- HOW ARE TEAM STANDINGS DECIDED DURING POOL PLAY?
- PARK POLICIES
- ENTRANCE FEE
- FOOD MENU
- BOOK A HOTEL
- MAP OF THE FACILITY
IMPORTANT - Please read the Event Deadlines for all important details about registration deadlines, schedule request deadlines, and other important event information.
- Double Headers will be played on Fridays here at Scrap Yard Sports.
- League Play will begin on Friday, September 8th, 2017.
- There will be 10 League Games (5 weeks) and 2 weeks of playoffs.
- Age Divisions 10U and 12U only.
- Registration Fee = $1075
- 1st Place Team
- The Winning Team will receive a set of CUSTOM UNIFORMS!
- 2nd Place Team
- The Second Place Team in each division will receive brand new BAT BAGS!
How are Team Standings Decided During Pool Play?
- Teams are awarded 3 points per win and 1 point per tie.
- The team with the most tournament points will be listed first.
- Runs Against
- The team with the fewest number of runs scored against them will be listed first.
- Runs Scored
- The team with the highest number of runs scored will be listed first.
- Score Difference
- The Runs scored against a team will be subtracted from the number of Runs the Team scored.
- The team with the highest score difference will be listed first.
- Head to Head
- In the event of a tie, Head to Head will calculate which team had the most wins against the team(s) they are tied with and put the team with the most wins at the top.
- Winning Percentage
- The team with the highest winning percentage will be at listed first.
- Coin Toss
- In the event that there is still a tie after all Tie Breaking Criterion have been used, the tie will be broken with a coin toss.