Baseball: Scrap Yard Sports Memorial 3 Day Weekend (Saturday-Monday) May 27, 2017 - May 29, 2017
- REGISTRATION PAGES
- REGISTRATION DEADLINES
- TEAM LISTS
- POOL GAME SCHEDULES
- BRACKET GAME SCHEDULES
- EVENT STRUCTURE
- HOW ARE TEAM STANDINGS DECIDED DURING POOL PLAY?
- PARK POLICIES
- ENTRANCE FEE
- FOOD MENU
- BOOK A HOTEL
- MAP OF THE FACILITY
IMPORTANT - Please read the Event Deadlines for all important details about registration deadlines, schedule request deadlines, and other important event information.
CLICK ON THE AGE DIVISION YOU WOULD LIKE TO REGISTER FOR
If you have any questions regarding this event, please email Baseball@scrapyardsports.com.
4 Game Guarantee
2 Pool Games - Saturday, 5/27/17-Sunday, 5/28/17
Double Elimination Bracket - Sunday, 5/28/17-Monday, 5/29/17
If you have any further questions on this event, do not hesitate to email us at Baseball@scrapyardsports.com.
How are Team Standings Decided During Pool Play?
- Teams are awarded 3 points per win and 1 point per tie.
- The team with the most tournament points will be listed first.
- Runs Against
- The team with the fewest number of runs scored against them will be listed first.
- Runs Scored
- The team with the highest number of runs scored will be listed first.
- Score Difference
- The Runs scored against a team will be subtracted from the number of Runs the Team scored.
- The team with the highest score difference will be listed first.
- Head to Head
- In the event of a tie, Head to Head will calculate which team had the most wins against the team(s) they are tied with and put the team with the most wins at the top.
- Winning Percentage
- The team with the highest winning percentage will be at listed first.
- Coin Toss
- In the event that there is still a tie after all Tie Breaking Criterion have been used, the tie will be broken with a coin toss.