CAMP: Nike Softball Camp July 15, 2019 - July 18, 2019
Nike Softball Camps will be returning for another year with Scrap Yard Sports. This camp will be a balance between hard work and fun and presents campers with the opportunity to experience an elite training environment to improve fielding and hitting skills. Players leave this camp with improved skills, a higher self-confidence, and new friends!
- Professional instruction from the Scrap Yard coaching staff and current players
- Low camper to instructor ratio
- Daily emphasis on fundamental development, team play and more
- Elite training
- Official Nike Camp T-Shirt and prizes!
- Nike Softball Camp Graduation Certificate
This camp is for softball players of all abilities ages 7-12. Instruction will focus primarily on hitting, specific position fielding, base-running, and game situations. In addition, pitchers will have the opportunity to work with pitching instructors. See "More Camp Details" for further information.
2019 SESSION SCHEDULE
CAMP DATES: JULY 15-18 (MON-THURS)
- Check-in: 8:45-9:00 a.m. on Monday for all campers. See registration packet for specific location.
- Check-out: 3:00 p.m. on Thursday.
- Day Camper Schedule: Monday-Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- After Care: 3-5 p.m. available for $50.00 (Monday-Thursday)
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Daily softball instruction
- Day campers: Lunch will be provided.
- Ticket to a Scrap Yard Dawgs Game
- Supervision: Staff members participate in all activities.
- Camp T-shirt: All campers receive a Nike Softball Camp t-shirt.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Low camper to coach ratio
- Players Grouped by: age and ability
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own glove, cleats, bat and a helmet and wear softball attire (softball pants recommended)
- Facility: Outdoor Fields.
- Medical Protocol: In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
Nike Softball Camps does not provide transportation from airports, train stations or bus depots. If you have a child flying to camp, please arrange a shuttle or taxi service.
If you have a group of campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a discount. Please have someone contact the US Sports Camps office at 1-800-645-3226 with the names of each camper in the group and we will create a unique discount code for your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out. *Discount amount varies by program. Please call for details.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms may require a doctor's signature (please reference your camp packet). All required forms will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.