CAMP: Nike Softball Youth Camp (Ages 7-12) July 25, 2022 - July 29, 2022
If you have questions about this event, please contact Nike Camps at 1-800-645-3226
Nike Softball Camps will be returning for another year with Scrap Yard Sports. This camp will be a balance between hard work and fun for athletes of all abilities. Campers get the opportunity to experience a fun training environment to improve fielding and hitting skills. Scrap Yard Sports is an excellent facility north of Houston, Texas in Conroe. Players leave this camp with improved skills, higher self-confidence, and new friends!
Note: US Sports Camps, Inc. and Nike, Inc. are not sponsors, co-sponsors, owners, or operators of the Scrap Yard Sports Softball Camps. Scrap Yard Sports Softball Camp is owned and operated by Scrap Yard Sports. US Sports Camps, Inc. is a marketing and registration service for these camps and it and Nike have no control over the operation of the camps or the acts or omissions of Scrap Yard Sports Softball Camps.
- Nike Camp T-Shirt, Gym Sack, Player Card and Lanyard
- Professional Instruction from Scrap Yard Coaching Staff
- Low Camp/Staff Ratio
- Daily Emphasis on Fundamental Development and Team Play
- Instruction will focus primarily on hitting, specific position fielding, base-running, and game situations. In addition, pitchers will have the opportunity to work with pitching instructors. You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
Please note: The following information may be subject to change.
- Scrap Yard Sports: 29607 Robinson Rd. Conroe, TX 77385
2022 CAMP AGES
2022 CAMP DATES
- June 13-17 Youth Softball Mini Camp (Ages 5-10)
- July 25-29 Youth Softball Camp (Ages 7-12)
2022 CAMP TIMES
- Mini Camp: Monday-Friday 9:00am-12:00pm
- Youth Camp: Monday-Friday 9:00am-3:00pm
*Summer After Care available for Youth Camp, 3:00pm-5:00pm for $50.00 (Monday-Friday)
INCLUDED IN THE FEE
- Daily softball instruction
- Nike Camp T-Shirt, Gym Sack, Player Card, and Lanyard
- Lunch is provided
- Low Camper to Coach Ratio
- Players Grouped by: Age and Ability
- Players should supply their own glove, cleats, bat, and helmet and wear softball attire (softball pants recommended).
- Outdoor Fields
- In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
- Nike Softball Camps does not provide transportation from airports, train stations, or bus depots. If you have a child flying to camp, please arrange a shuttle or taxi service.
- If you have a group of campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a discount. Please have someone contact the US Sports Camps office at 1-800-645-3226 with the names of each camper in the group and we will create a unique discount code for your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out. *Discount amount varies by program. Please call for details.
- A detailed camper information packet containing check in location, links to health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of items to bring will be emailed to all registered campers prior to the camp start date. Our health and release forms may require a doctor's signature (please reference your camp packet). Additional forms may be required and will be collected on the first day of camp.
COVID-19 SAFETY & REGULATIONS
- For more information on our Covid-19 safety procedures and regulations, please visit https://www.ussportscamps.com/covid-safety
NIKE SOFTBALL CAMPER PACKAGE
- Purchase some essentials with a Nike Softball Camper Package. Includes a Nike Aerobill Visor, Nike Brasilia Duffle Bag (Medium), and a Nike Sports Camp 20oz Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Bottle. All taxes and shipping are included in the purchase price of $125. All sales are final and please give 3-4 weeks for shipping. Note: All items will be shipped directly to the address provided during registration. The Nike Softball Camper Package will not be available to purchase at camp.