Event Safety Guidelines
- Masks are required when you enter the park thru any gate or in any high traffic areas where social distancing is difficult.
- Masks are required when you use the restroom or enter the concession area or any high traffic areas where social distancing is difficult.
- In the open areas around the facility, masks are recommended but not mandatory for all fans while in the confines of the park.
- Mask are mandatory for all umpires and coaches for any pre game meeting with players & coaches.
- NO HAND SHAKES OR FIST BUMPS
- Coaches and umpires should keep 6+ feet apart at all times
- It is recommended that spectators stay out of the bleachers and use personal chairs