PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO RENT A CAGE OR FIELD TIME AT SCRAP YARD SPORTS BEFORE PROCEEDING
- No Contract Required
- Perfect for teams looking for a Tryout Session or need a Practice Session due to a Rainout at another facility.
- (Space is limited due to Member Team Practice Sessions having priority)
- Contract is Required
- You must rent a field on a weekly basis for a minimum of 2 full months.
- Below is the Pricing Structure for Teams looking to practice at Scrap Yard Sports as either a member or a non-member team.
- Do you have an open invoice for field rentals, tournament entry, or other provided services?
- You can log into the Self Service Site to view and Pay your open invoice.
- Athletes Edge-Spring
- 21240 Foster Road, Spring, Texas 77388
- Athletes Edge-Magnolia
- 33219 Forest West Street, Magnolia, Texas 77354
- Competitive Edge Sports
- 2733 Rayford Road, Spring, Texas 77386
- There is a separate pricing structure and protocol for High School Game Field Rentals at Scrap Yard Sports
- Complete the form on our "Become a Member" Page and you will be contacted by a Scrap Yard Sports Representative.
- Security and EMS must be supplied by the Schools participating.
- Event Gate Fee will be charged by Scrap Yard Sports (see Park Policy Page for Gate Fee information).
- All field availability is limited and available Game Times are 5:15pm and 7:30pm for Double Headers and 6:30pm for a single game, Monday through Thursday only. Friday through Sunday games are limited due to Events previously scheduled at Scrap Yard Sports.
- All field availability limited due to prior scheduled Member Practices.